Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Bags that keeps on giving



Yesterday was a terrific day. My family celebrated my birthday, my reversed 16 birthday with the 'Bag that keeps on giving'!! Everytime I turned around the bag was full with another present wrap in the yellow tissue paper. For awhile I thought I was the man with 500 hats! Besides the hugs and kisses from my eternal wife (Cindy) and my grand-children and the presents; the best thing about the day was the potato salad we had with dinner. It was terrific; close to utopia. In case no one knows, or possibly forgot, potato salad is my favorite salad and second place is a distance (light years) away. So I wanted to take a minute and tell everyone in my family from the future twins to Jacob's Cuddlers to the Texas sports enthusiasts thanks for a wonderful day. I love you all, bunches, lots, tons, never ending!!!

I loved the golf book, the arm heart monitor and the mounds of candy along with National Treasure 2 - Secret Books. This morning I looked in the Bag and saw nothing. Oh well a new day.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I want a bag like that for my birthday!! Happy Birthday, again!!!

Bryan said...

I don't think I like the same salad as you. I do like potato salad but the thought of potatoe salad just makes me sick. Who's toe is in there? Or is it just toe jam for flavor?

the Cheerful Optimist said...

Bryan did you spelled Potato wrong? May I suggest a dictionaryt??? Oh well Tomatoe or Potato they both have their place.

Lonna said...

You are indeed a blessed man Kenny! I count myself lucky to be one of your friends.