Friday, March 6, 2009

And the work goes on and on and on

Some days I feel like the Energizer bunny. My work goes on and on and on. This week has been just that. Every time I finish one project I have two more appear on my plate. At this rate I will never catch up and when I retire I will have (100)s of projects left unfinished. As a simple example consider this progression (1 on my plate, complete it and now there is 2, complete one more now there is 3, complete that one and now there is 4, and on and on and on).

For an economy in a very stressful mode because many people are losing their jobs, Campbell seems to be getting busier and busier. For personal reasons this is good but I am left to wonder if this will break down later in the year. I hope not but I do hope that we get back to an even keel with our work load.

Even though the world is worried about jobs and finances and lack of mortgages and limited car loans, I remain the ever present Optimist and know that we will be stronger for having endure such an experience.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I just noticed this post. I agree that we will be stronger for enduring this but it still makes it hard right now.