Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Up Up and Away!!!!!!!

After having our house on the market for almost a year and with the opportunity for Bryan and Natalie to get their own home, we have sold our home. It may be a crazy way to do it but it appears that it will work for us. We sold it on a Lease to Purchase. If the prospective buyer execute their option then we will be officially out of the home market. we have chosen to move into a small Condo for a year with the aspiration of looking for property and building our retirement home in 2 or 3 years. Sounds like a plan with a lot of faith.

The biggest stress factor in our lives in downsizing from a 5500 sq ft home to a 1600 sq ft Condo. We have accumulated so much in our 42 years of bliss that it is hard to let goal. I have a lot of reference books that I hardly ever open but when I need something it has been good to have. However with the invention of the Internet almost everything is now online why keep these books. I am getting rid of them except for a couple that seem logical to keep.

The move has been very hard and seems like we make very little progress but with the help of many (Natalie, Bryan, Hallie, Sydney, Luke, Heidi, Don,Kendra, Amy, Lonna, Lisa, Shawna, Adam, Tara, Marilyn, Sharon, Barbara, Laurie, and soon to be some Relief Society Sisters) we could not have done it. (I hope that I did not forget anyone). We should almost be out tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
From K & C to all

... A G R E A T B I G
T H A N K - Y O U

T H A N K - Y O U

T H A N K - Y O U
...

So life goes on and we thank the Lord for our many friends and family. Thanks for your love and support.

2 comments:

Lonna said...

And again I say, I love the condo and think when you get use to it that both you and Cindy will love having so much less to clean. The old house is such a lot of pressure to keep up with. This allows for more time to do what Cindy loves....SEW!

Princess Lisa said...

I love the new place! I think it's awesome! And aren't you glad it's over???