Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today is roman numeral XL1

Today is a great blissful, happy, 'part of eternity' day. Cindy and I have been married for 41 years. We have had our ups and a few downs over the years. My memories of our wedding day are not as clear as they once was but the one thing that is clear, eternally clear, is that my Love for my spouse has grown deeper each year. " Love is a many splendor thing", an active process by which two hearts grow as one. We have cleaved unto each other and have inter-twined our lives to the point that we can no longer separate our life lines. We feed off each other and nourish each other as the sun rises each morning. I am the person I am because of the support and love of my tender-hearted, intelligent, caring wife. It is this Love that will one day provide us with an Eternal Home with our Father and Heaven. Learning to think as one is part of the eternal perspective we need to learn here during our mortal probation. I am a very blessed man!!

I think all of this is sum up in the attached picture where some of the fruits of our
lives have fell not far from the roots.


A U G U S T 2 6, 2 0 0 8
*****************************************************

2 comments:

Harbison Family said...

Wow 41 years, Happy Anniversary! Thank you for the awesome example you set for all of us. We Love You!

Lonna said...

Congrats! Hope you had a great anniversary. good luck in the next 41.