Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Stitch in Time or a dumb thing!!!

A stitch in time saves nine.....! Actually it saved four. Sunday PM I was using s very sharp knife when it slip and cut two figures on my left hand. Ouch! I took 5 stitches on my index finger and thus saving four instead of nine. A bread knife can be very sharp. I was un-nerved that I couldn't look at the damages for about 3 minutes. Bryan was able to take me to the hospital so I could get fixed up.

When I told my family, how it happen they have been teasing me the rest of the weekend. I was using a very sharp bread knife to........
.
.
. cut ice cream... My daughter said,"If you were that much in a hurry for ice cream you should have used the microwave... Go Figure!!

6 comments:

Lonna said...

Oh Kenny! Ouchie! Sorry to hear about that. I think that next time you should skip the ice cream. You are diabetical after all! :)

Princess Lisa said...

Oh! I'm so sorry!

I am so afraid of cutting myself while chopping veggies or something. I've never worried about cutting my fingers from cutting ice cream though....

Glad you're okay!

Bryan said...

I'm no hero. I just did what any other hero like person would have done. No, this isn't about me. It's about how I saved you.

the Cheerful Optimist said...

My Hero!!!

Actually I planned this so you would get a shot of adrenalin and feel better. It worked. The price is to much I won't do this again!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

We might have to hide the really sharp Pampered Chef knives from you too. I guess they can only be used by Adults that use them correctly. (ie Bread knife cuts Bread, not Ice Cream; Chef's knife cuts everything else) Maybe you should have tried the Chef's knife to cut Ice Cream. I bet you would have been just fine!

The Morris's said...

Hope the finger is feeling better. Suggest a bread knife is for bread. What we should come up with dad is a ice cream knife. One that would be safe for cutting ice cream.