Friday, July 11, 2008

Crash Stevens


Although we did not take a picture, this is what happen to me last night while trying to get Pete (the Dog!) back into the garage before the family left for a bike ride to Lundstrom Park and a yummy picnic supper. My first crash since taking up bike riding last year. How this happen is a mystery but we finally corralled Pete and got him into the garage. I bent my glasses, bruised my cheek bone and my eye and develop a road rash on my kneecap like the two Luke has. It turned out to be a great night but my young, ever young body was aching when bed time came.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Yours looked much worse. You were on your stomache, so it looked like a face plant!! Glad you are ok.

Bryan said...

There's something sad about you blaming Pete. But I still hope you fill better soon. I'm sure you will with your ever so young body and all.

The Morris's said...

was it as bad as your fall you had in new york on the bike. Sorry you fell.

Lonna said...

Oh Kenny! Ouchie! Sorry to hear about your crash.
Is Pete OK? :)

The Giffords said...

It is a good thing you are ever so young, so that you can bounce back quicker and easier. I hope you are okay and feel better soon!!