Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hint for Brain Teaser 2

I don't know how many looked at the Brain Teaser and decided it was to hard or maybe it would take to much time. Sorry for that, I had intended this to be fun not a torture test!

To begin to make things somewhat easier the sentence in the block is:

Consider this three three five four four three five five four three six six eight eight what is the next numeric in series

This represents a "linear series mapping" although to many this is meanliess then this hint is for everyone;

............... .....99 maps to ten....


Guys, Gals, you can do this. All winners today will have the opportunity tomorrow for an 'easy winner take all' teaser.


4 comments:

Bryan said...

Sorry, beyond my brain power.

Natalie said...

I got!! Tricky, tricky! Bryan pointed me in the right direction, so I must credit him also.

The answer is 7 because there are 7letters in the word fifteen.

Harbison Family said...

I say 6. I really have no reason just guessing.

the Cheerful Optimist said...

Natalie comes through again!!! There will be no tie-breaker today as there were no ties. Thanks for playing. However I think we can say thatlike Tiger Woods there is no one to challenge her dominance. Maybe a training refresher class in 'thinking out of the box' would be an exciting thing. Oh well until next time, Queen Natalie triumphs again. Boy is she getting rich on these "DOLLARS"!